What GCTS offers?
GCTS offers consultancy services and assessment for learning tests including admission tests, job recruitment tests and Knowledge Understanding Application Level Tests for graduates and post graduates. It also offers Test Series at secondary and higher secondary level for the enhancement of cognitive level of students appearing for board exams.
What is Job Recruitment Tests (JRT)?
These tests are conducted for the selection of right candidates for the right job. They enhance professionalism with fairness.
What is KUA Level Tests?
These tests are conducted for the selection of the talented students to get admission in different institutions.
What is the main aim of GCTS?
The main aim of GCTS is to screen out the talented candidates purely on merit basis with excellence.
From Where Can I Get the Information About the GCTS Tests?
Information about GCTS tests can be obtained :
• From GCTS website (www.gcts.org.pk).
• From advertisement through electronic media.
• From advertisement in print media.
• From sms service for JRT tests(if registered at gcts office).
How can I get registered at GCTS?
Candidates can be registered online by filling the registration form and downloaded deposit slip on GCTS website. Candidates must send deposit slip to GCTS office by courier (Registration fee applies).
What is the advantage of getting registered for Job Recruitment Test?
The Registered candidates will be informed about different jobs according to their qualification through sms in case of announcements of any vacancies through gcts. It will enable the candidate to apply for the desired job without any delay.
In case of any query what should I do?
For any queries or help call GCTS office during (9.00 am to 5pm) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a message on gcts.org.pk/contact.aspx
From where can I get the application form?
Application form can be downloaded through GCTS website free of cost.
How the application form should be filled?
Application form should be filled according to the proper instruction also mentioned along with the form.
• Download the appropriate test application form
• If application form is in type-able form, fill application form and print it. Otherwise use black or blue ball point and BLOCK LETTERS to fill in the form.
• Write the correspondence / mailing address correctly where you can be contacted in future.
•Write the correct spellings of your name.
• Test Fee is submitted in the form of Online Deposit Slip in any nearest UBL, Bank Alfalah branch. (Original) deposit slip must be attached with the Application Form.
• Also indicate your choice for the city where you want to take the test out of the options available to you.
• Original Bank Deposit Slip.
• Original CNIC / Valid Passport (Photo Copy).
• Fulfill other requirement, if any.
What are the eligibility criteria for applying?
Eligibility criteria for any vacancy or post will be mentioned on GCTS website.
Can I Register on the Day of Examination?
No The candidates cannot be registered on the day of GCTS Examination. The candidates must get registered before the last date of form submission announced by GCTS for registration.
How can I become aware of the test centre?
Test centre and its location will be mentioned on GCTS website and Roll no slip issued to the candidates.
How a candidate can be disqualified to appear in the test?
A candidate can be disqualified on the following basis:
• Failing to provide the Roll No. Slip at test centre.
• Arriving late at the test center.
• Trying to create disturbance inside the test center.
• Uses of any electronic devices or gadgets (Mobile phones & Calculators) etc.
• Appearing in the test on behalf of any other candidate.
• Trying to tear pages from the question paper.
• Misbehaving with the invigilation staff.
• Leaving the test center without permission.
• Performing in disciplinary actions i.e. eating, drinking and smoking etc.
• Leaving the test center without permission.
Where shall I sit in my examination test?
Enter the examination hall and search for the seat at which your roll no is mentioned. The seats are arranged in a sequential order with roll numbers. If you do not find your seat please ask any of the invigilators at the center.
How shall I take test?
The invigilators hands over the question book and answer sheets. Read the Instructions carefully and fill the required information in the blank columns of answer sheet. While attempting to answer questions, read the choices in each question and mark the corresponding space on the answer sheet. Do keep the time aspect in mind no extra time will be provided in any case.
How shall I mark the answer sheet?
Write Your Name, Father's Name, Roll Number on the answer sheet. Read the instructions carefully before filling the answer sheet.
What are the other test taking strategies?
• You are provided with a few blank pages in the test paper. You can use them for rough work
• Keep a very careful track of time.
• Do not panic while solving your paper. Give each section a specific time period and your rough work.
• If you have carefully read all the instructions given in the test guide, do not waste your time by reading the instructions on the answer sheet.
• Do not leave any question unanswered. If you are confused or have no idea about a certain question, try making a guess for the right answer.
• Do not make any extra marks on the answer sheet. Computer might register these and consider them as another marked choice.